Suppose you work or retire in a new state with warm weather and lower taxes. If you keep a home in your original state or you later decide to return, you could have a tax problem. Here are some tips to help you stay on the right side of the state taxman.

from Hamilton Tax and Accounting Weekly Tax Tip